CryptoEnergy (CNRG) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One CryptoEnergy coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.99 or 0.00006587 BTC on major exchanges. CryptoEnergy has a market cap of $55,069.60 and approximately $1.00 worth of CryptoEnergy was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CryptoEnergy has traded 0.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30,182.32 or 0.99998309 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003312 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003313 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.63 or 0.00104804 BTC.
CryptoEnergy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CryptoEnergy is a unique project that combines investing in oil with investing in crypto. CryptoEnergy will develop a series of oil exploration and extraction activities in a licensed location. In parallel, it will issue a digital asset that will be exchanged for the oil to be produced in the location. “
CryptoEnergy Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoEnergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoEnergy should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CryptoEnergy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoEnergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoEnergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.