Crust (CRU) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on May 18th. During the last seven days, Crust has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Crust has a total market capitalization of $74.00 million and $7.41 million worth of Crust was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crust coin can currently be purchased for approximately $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00004403 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.59 or 0.00407186 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000609 BTC.
- Venus LTC (vLTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00004858 BTC.
- Mars Protocol (MARS) traded 38.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0830 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- ownix (ONX) traded up 264.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00001672 BTC.
- Krios (GIG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Cyclone Protocol (CYC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.81 or 0.00166805 BTC.
- Chip (CHIP) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CRUST provides a decentralized storage network of Web3 ecosystem. It supports multiple storage layer protocols such as IPFS, and exposes storage interfaces to application layer. Crust's technical stack is also capable of supporting a decentralized computing layer. It is designed to build a decentralized cloud ecosystem that values data privacy and ownership. “
Crust Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crust should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.