CRD Network (CRD) traded down 2.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 18th. One CRD Network coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. CRD Network has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and $21.00 worth of CRD Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, CRD Network has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29,819.77 or 0.99992666 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.21 or 0.00104639 BTC.
About CRD Network
According to CryptoCompare, “The CRD network is taking a multipronged approach to building out its network and enabling Cryptocurrency and Defi adoption. Building out their new hybrid crypto-banking and staking platform, with advanced fully regulated banking features connected to the legacy banking ecosystem with everything you would expect from a traditional banking point of view. Enabling seamless access via the user's account to all the best that the world of cryptocurrency markets has to offer i.e.: fiat to crypto exchange, decentralized markets, defi, staking, yield farming, tokenized shares, on-chain derivatives markets, NFTs. Delivering infrastructure and accelerator programs to influencers, developers, fintech builders, to enable them to build out products and communities. Empowering developers, builders and influencers, with the tools, incentives, community and framework to fund, develop and build out futureproof products, paired with ready to go crypto communities, The CRD network team are not only simultaneously growing the CRD network on an infrastructure and community level, but also helping educate, and to accelerate the broader adoption of these technologies. The CRD Network uses its own token, known as CRD, which gives access to the network and fuels all transactions within the network, including fees, and governance/staking. Technology Infrastructure: The CRD Network smoothens interoperability between the worlds of centralized finance and decentralized finance (DeFi). It runs on Hyperledger Besu, an enterprise blockchain on Ethereum, and uses CRD Nodes and APIs to operate. This infrastructure enables third-party developers to build a wide variety of fintech applications on top of it. Whitepaper “
Buying and Selling CRD Network
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CRD Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CRD Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CRD Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CRD Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CRD Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.