Columbia Care (OTCMKTS:CCHWF – Get Rating) announced its earnings results on Monday. The company reported ($0.07) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.04) by ($0.03), MarketWatch Earnings reports.
OTCMKTS CCHWF opened at $1.93 on Wednesday. The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.58 and a 200-day simple moving average of $2.87. Columbia Care has a 52-week low of $1.70 and a 52-week high of $6.25.
Separately, Alliance Global Partners cut their price target on shares of Columbia Care from C$9.00 to C$8.00 in a report on Monday.
Columbia Care Inc cultivates, manufactures, and provides cannabis-based health and wellness solutions, and derivative products. It offers flowers, edibles, oils, and tablets under the Cannabist, Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Press, Amber, and Platinum Label CBD brands. The company holds licenses in 18 jurisdictions in the United States and the European Union.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Columbia Care (CCHWF)
- The Weber, Inc Growth Story Goes Up In Smoke
- Roku Stock is Repricing and Resetting Itself
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
Receive News & Ratings for Columbia Care Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Columbia Care and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.