Carbon Streaming Co. (OTCMKTS:MXVDF – Get Rating) shares traded down 6.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $3.61 and last traded at $3.65. 29,926 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 85% from the average session volume of 16,216 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.89.
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $5.83 and its 200-day moving average price is $8.88.
Carbon Streaming Company Profile (OTCMKTS:MXVDF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Carbon Streaming (MXVDF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Carbon Streaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carbon Streaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.