yearn.finance (YFI) traded up 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last week, yearn.finance has traded 29.9% lower against the US dollar. One yearn.finance coin can currently be purchased for $10,078.29 or 0.33378564 BTC on popular exchanges. yearn.finance has a total market cap of $369.25 million and $67.97 million worth of yearn.finance was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003308 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001890 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $155.04 or 0.00513488 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00036038 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55,227.56 or 1.82909607 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00008724 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000233 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Yearn Finance is a suite of products in Decentralized Finance (DeFi) that provides lending aggregation, yield generation, and insurance on the Ethereum blockchain. The protocol is maintained by various independent developers and is governed by YFI holders. Core Products: Vaults:Capital pools that automatically generate yield based on opportunities present in the market. Vaults benefit users by socializing gas costs, automating the yield generation and rebalancing process, and automatically shifting capital as opportunities arise. Earn:The first Yearn product was a lending aggregator. Funds are shifted between dYdX, AAVE, and Compound automatically as interest rates change between these protocols. Users can deposit to these lending aggregator smart contracts via the Earn page. Zap:A tool that enables users to swap into and out of (known as “Zapping”) several liquidity pools available on Curve.Finance. These pools benefit from the lending aggregators discussed above, as well as earning users trading fees by partcipating as Liquidity Providers (LPs) on Curve.Fi. Currently users can use five stablecoins (BUSD, DAI, USDC, USDT, TUSD) and “Zap” into one of two pools (y.curve.fi or busd.curve.f) on Curve. Alternatively, users can “Zap” out of these two Curve pools and into one of the five base stablecoins. Cover:Insurance that enables users to obtain coverage against financial loss for various smart contracts and/or protcols on the Ethereum blockchain. Cover is underwritten by Nexus Mutual. Governance:The Yearn ecosystem is controlled by YFI token holders who submit and vote on off-chain proposals that govern the ecosystem. Proposals that generate a majority support (>50% of the vote) are implemented by a 9 member multi-signature wallet. Changes must be signed by 6 out of the 9 wallet signers in order to be implemented. The members of the multi-signature wallet were voted in by YFI holders and are subject to change from future governance votes. “
yearn.finance Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as yearn.finance directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire yearn.finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase yearn.finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for yearn.finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for yearn.finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.