Thunder Token (TT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Thunder Token has a total market cap of $68.42 million and approximately $8.73 million worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thunder Token coin can now be bought for $0.0079 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Thunder Token has traded up 7.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OMG Network (OMG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00008485 BTC.
- ThunderCore (TT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Harvest Finance (FARM) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $54.99 or 0.00180504 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- ROOBEE (ROOBEE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- CrowdWiz (WIZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000745 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 58.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Thunder Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ThunderCore is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compliant blockchain. Tokens based on the ERC-20 standard can be minted and deployed on ThunderCore. ThunderCore is its own blockchain with its own native cryptocurrency. It is EVM-compatible with throughput of 1,200+ TPS, sub-second confirmation times, and low gas costs—making it quick and easy for DApps to deploy and scale. Consensus Nodes complete a single round of voting to confirm transactions in under a second. The accelerator, a DDoS-resilient distributed system, coordinates the network of consensus nodes. “
Thunder Token Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thunder Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Thunder Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.