ThreeFold (TFT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 17th. ThreeFold has a total market cap of $5.05 million and approximately $146,050.00 worth of ThreeFold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ThreeFold has traded 12.1% lower against the dollar. One ThreeFold coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0622 or 0.00000204 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003279 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001876 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.62 or 0.00507526 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00036370 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54,144.21 or 1.77724729 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.52 or 0.00113321 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00008714 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “
Founded in 2016, ThreeFold is a fully comprehensive peer-to-peer Internet and Cloud stack that enables universal access to a smart contract based infrastructure. ThreeFold allows any digital workload including blockchains, IoT networks, oracles, decentralized organizations and applications, to be hosted natively on their tamper-proof and ultra-efficient decentralised infrastructure.
TFT is a utility token that was designed to ensure anyone can participate in exchanging Internet and Cloud resources in the network without intermediaries. It incentivises node operators with monthly income and is used by developers to build and run workloads. Learn more about ThreeFold on their [website](https://threefold.io/).
What makes ThreeFold Unique?
ThreeFold is the first blockchain-enabled infrastructure to start from scratch on the Linux Kernel. Their state-of-the-art technology enables quantum security and up to 10x energy savings for storage workloads.
With solutions highlighted by a quantum-safe storage system, a next-generation docker container environment and a secure peer-to-peer network, what they created is the most comprehensive, secure and decentralized Internet and cloud infrastructure in the world.
Buying and Selling ThreeFold
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ThreeFold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ThreeFold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ThreeFold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ThreeFold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ThreeFold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.