Silver Lake Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:SVLKF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 60,100 shares, a decrease of 23.2% from the April 15th total of 78,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 18,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.3 days.
SVLKF traded up $0.02 on Tuesday, hitting $1.04. 6,968 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 8,408. Silver Lake Resources has a 12-month low of $0.88 and a 12-month high of $1.68. The company has a 50 day moving average of $1.45 and a 200-day moving average of $1.31.
About Silver Lake Resources (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Silver Lake Resources (SVLKF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Silver Lake Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Silver Lake Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.