3i Group plc (OTCMKTS:TGOPF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 25,300 shares, a drop of 26.9% from the April 15th total of 34,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 2.2 days.
Shares of TGOPF stock traded up $0.80 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $16.42. 528 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 6,729. 3i Group has a 12-month low of $14.39 and a 12-month high of $20.23. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $17.24 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $18.22.
About 3i Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 3i Group (TGOPF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for 3i Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3i Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.