Shopping (SPI) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 17th. One Shopping coin can now be bought for $4.61 or 0.00015359 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Shopping has a total market capitalization of $4.24 million and approximately $245,902.00 worth of Shopping was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Shopping has traded down 28.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003329 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001428 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.74 or 0.00515762 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.82 or 0.00036078 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55,047.05 or 1.83471105 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00008754 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000235 BTC.
Shopping Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Shopping.io, a Blockchain-based platform from AZ EXPRESS RETAIL LLC, strives to change this entirely by offering a unified marketplace that combines all major e-commerce industry players under one website and enables digital assets to be used as payment method. “
Shopping Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shopping directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shopping should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shopping using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shopping Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shopping and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.