Pax Dollar (USDP) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Pax Dollar has a market capitalization of $945.69 million and approximately $14.97 million worth of Pax Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Pax Dollar has traded flat against the dollar. One Pax Dollar coin can currently be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Arweave (AR) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00051427 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00011745 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Gamestarter (GAME) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Witnet (WIT) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000014 BTC.
About Pax Dollar
According to CryptoCompare, “Paxos Standard (PAX) is a stable coin owned by Paxos Trust Company, LLC. It combines the stability of the dollar with the efficiency of blockchain technology. Paxos is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services, which has deep experience and knowledge as an intermediary between fiat and digital assets. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, it offers the benefits of crypto-assets such as immutability and decentralized accounting. Since it is fully collateralized by dollars, Paxos Standard offers a liquid and digital alternative to cash, available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement and fully redeemable. Paxos Standard has been designed as an Ethereum token written according to the ERC-20 protocol so that anyone with an Ethereum wallet will be able to send and receive Paxos Standard tokens. The smart contract has been audited by smart contract auditors Nomic Labs and ChainSecurity, and nationally top-ranking auditing firm Withum will perform attestation procedures on their token and bank account balances on a month-end basis. Why Use Paxos Standard: Hold digital assets in PAX to limit exposure to volatilitySettle the cash component of digital asset transactions in dollar-equivalent denominationsMove between digital assets with ease and lower feesSettle transactions outside of traditional banking hoursTransact internationally more efficiently”
Pax Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pax Dollar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pax Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pax Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pax Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pax Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.