ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 28.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 17th. ParkinGo has a total market cap of $1.67 million and approximately $10.00 worth of ParkinGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ParkinGo coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0826 or 0.00000275 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, ParkinGo has traded 11.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30,073.92 or 0.99962653 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.14 or 0.00037021 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded up 31.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001287 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001704 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00015357 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003316 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ParkinGO (GOT) is a transportation network service with 55 locations in operation across Europe. Over the past twenty years, the ParkinGo network has transformed car service into customer service and their move to blockchain is expected to bring about a new level of efficiency and transparency to its 2.5 million customers. “
Buying and Selling ParkinGo
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ParkinGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkinGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkinGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkinGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkinGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.