Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OTSKY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 26,700 shares, a decrease of 21.5% from the April 15th total of 34,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 205,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
OTCMKTS:OTSKY traded up $0.27 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $17.06. 80,463 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 107,506. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $16.97 and its 200-day moving average is $17.69. Otsuka has a 1-year low of $15.48 and a 1-year high of $22.86.
Otsuka Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OTSKY)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.