Shares of Nuveen Nasdaq 100 Dynamic Overwrite Fund (NYSEARCA:QQQX – Get Rating) saw strong trading volume on Tuesday . 5,375 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 97% from the previous session’s volume of 187,527 shares.The stock last traded at $24.13 and had previously closed at $23.82.
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $26.30 and its 200-day moving average price is $27.75.
Nuveen Nasdaq 100 Dynamic Overwrite Fund Company Profile (NYSEARCA:QQQX)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nuveen Nasdaq 100 Dynamic Overwrite Fund (QQQX)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Nuveen Nasdaq 100 Dynamic Overwrite Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nuveen Nasdaq 100 Dynamic Overwrite Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.