MYDA Advisors LLC increased its holdings in shares of Ribbit LEAP, Ltd. (NYSE:LEAP – Get Rating) by 61.6% during the 4th quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 161,562 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 61,562 shares during the quarter. MYDA Advisors LLC’s holdings in Ribbit LEAP were worth $1,617,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
LEAP traded down $0.01 on Tuesday, reaching $9.87. 18,098 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 52,532. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $9.89 and its 200 day moving average price is $10.00. Ribbit LEAP, Ltd. has a fifty-two week low of $9.73 and a fifty-two week high of $10.92.
About Ribbit LEAP (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ribbit LEAP (LEAP)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for Ribbit LEAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ribbit LEAP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.