MAX Exchange Token (MAX) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. During the last seven days, MAX Exchange Token has traded down 2.5% against the US dollar. MAX Exchange Token has a total market capitalization of $1.18 million and $25,580.00 worth of MAX Exchange Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MAX Exchange Token coin can now be bought for about $0.36 or 0.00001183 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $30,492.11 or 1.00154954 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00037777 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded up 46.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.72 or 0.00199456 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded 21.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.69 or 0.00094244 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $38.35 or 0.00125963 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $72.55 or 0.00238284 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00006556 BTC.
- Astar (ASTR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00003048 BTC.
MAX Exchange Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A coin operating on a slightly different algorithm of SHA-3. However the main characteristics are all there including a relatively fast 30 second block time. Retargetting is done using the Kimoto Gravity well algorithm. “
Buying and Selling MAX Exchange Token
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAX Exchange Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAX Exchange Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MAX Exchange Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MAX Exchange Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAX Exchange Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.