MAP Protocol (MAP) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 17th. In the last seven days, MAP Protocol has traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. One MAP Protocol coin can currently be purchased for $0.0135 or 0.00000045 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. MAP Protocol has a market cap of $23.66 million and $258,248.00 worth of MAP Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003319 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001913 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $154.93 or 0.00514772 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00035986 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $55,380.15 or 1.84008875 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00008711 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000233 BTC.
MAP Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MarcoPolo Protocol is an open, fully decentralized, chain-to-chain interoperation protocol that enables the interoperability of multiple independently verifiable consensus blockchains without a relay chain. MarcoPolo Protocol expects to construct a future inter-chain-net, which is interoperable and chain-to-chain based. The ecosystem built on MarcoPolo Protocol can provide a solid infrastructure for finance, AI, IoT, traceability, and governance filed by cross-chain communication, privacy computation, shared storage, etc… “
MAP Protocol Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MAP Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MAP Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MAP Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MAP Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MAP Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.