Shares of MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. (CVE:BMK – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 6168 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.84, a current ratio of 2.73 and a quick ratio of 2.24. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.03 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.03. The company has a market cap of C$6.47 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.14.
MacDonald Mines Exploration Company Profile (CVE:BMK)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
Receive News & Ratings for MacDonald Mines Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MacDonald Mines Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.