Kingsoft Co. Limited (OTCMKTS:KSFTF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,178,000 shares, a decline of 21.1% from the April 15th total of 1,492,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of KSFTF remained flat at $$2.99 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $3.17 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $3.98. Kingsoft has a 12 month low of $2.99 and a 12 month high of $7.64.
Kingsoft Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kingsoft (KSFTF)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Kingsoft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kingsoft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.