Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last week, Hellenic Coin has traded flat against the dollar. Hellenic Coin has a market cap of $256.95 million and $68,787.00 worth of Hellenic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hellenic Coin coin can now be purchased for $3.68 or 0.00010892 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.97 or 0.00239044 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00016491 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- SpaceMine (MINE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00003002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00006129 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000746 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ConstitutionDAO (PEOPLE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000052 BTC.
Hellenic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HNC has migrated to the Scrypt Hybrid PoW/PoS algorithm, allowing Hellenic Coin network to benefit from all its advantages, whilst allowing the team to correct or modify any parameter to better serve the needs of the platform. One can benefit by staking the coin, which requires a HNC Masternode that can be operated with a desktop wallet online, for at least 4 hours, plus 10.000 HNC. Hellenic Coin total supply is limited to 69.600.000 coins after the recent fork. Time efficiency is another characteristic of Hellenic Coin, as users can reportedly make global payments within half an hour. The user's private key provides ownership of the respective wallet address. The user's personal information is always hidden, even though his/her Hellenic coin address is transparent “
Hellenic Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hellenic Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hellenic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hellenic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hellenic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hellenic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.