Golden Arrow Resources Co. (CVE:GRG – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.14 and last traded at C$0.14, with a volume of 104001 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.15.
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$0.17 and its 200-day moving average price is C$0.17. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.10, a current ratio of 32.59 and a quick ratio of 32.39. The stock has a market cap of C$16.12 million and a P/E ratio of -2.88.
About Golden Arrow Resources (CVE:GRG)
- The Institutions Are Capping Gains In Take-Two Interactive
- Walmart’s “Everyday Low Prices” Gets Burned By Inflation
- VMWare Inc: Strong Revenues and Excellent Potential
- Beware The Rebound In Home Depot
- Time to Ride These 3 Mid Cap Momentum Plays
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Arrow Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Arrow Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.