Fusion (FSN) traded 19.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Fusion coin can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00001038 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Fusion has a market capitalization of $22.66 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Fusion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Fusion has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- RSK Smart Bitcoin (RBTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30,383.82 or 0.99732823 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Super Bitcoin (SBTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001797 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fusion is an ERC-20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. The FSN token is an essential component of all the tools available in the Fusion ecosystem. FSN tokens enable access to the entire suite of features and financial transactions on the network. The Fusion MainNet went live on June 2019, in the short/medium term Fusion tokens will exist in various states to maximize access to liquidity and to provide flexibility for token holders. Token holders can seamlessly swap between native MainNet FSN, ERC20 FSN and later BEP2 FSN using Fusion’s Token Swap mechanism and Asset Gateway. Importantly, the total supply of FSN tokens will remain constant. FSN explorer “
Buying and Selling Fusion
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fusion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fusion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fusion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fusion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fusion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.