Fuse Network (FUSE) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Fuse Network has a total market capitalization of $8.54 million and $462,558.00 worth of Fuse Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Fuse Network coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00000510 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Fuse Network has traded 23.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003281 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00001433 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001875 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $154.97 or 0.00509021 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00036471 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $53,909.66 or 1.77072693 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00008784 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000239 BTC.
Fuse Network Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Fuse Network is tailor-made for local communities and used to power day-to-day mobile payments for any person with a phone.It’s designed to be a very low-cost alternative to traditional cash or cashless payments. It lowers the barriers of entry for entrepreneurs to launch wallets, payments services, loyalty programs, and any other systems that were previously powered by paper. Moving money on Fuse costs a fixed fee of up to US Dollar 1 cent (max $0.01) per transaction. The network is designed to have an easy to use and understandable model that is ready for mainstream adoption and far more effective than existing alternatives. “
Buying and Selling Fuse Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fuse Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fuse Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fuse Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fuse Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fuse Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.