Empty Set Dollar (ESD) traded down 8.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Empty Set Dollar has traded up 3.5% against the US dollar. Empty Set Dollar has a market capitalization of $2.25 million and approximately $1,088.00 worth of Empty Set Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Empty Set Dollar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003346 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001429 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001877 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $154.19 or 0.00516517 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.62 or 0.00035587 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $54,602.34 or 1.82908830 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00008853 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000236 BTC.
Empty Set Dollar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Empty Set Dollar (ESD) is an algorithmic stablecoin built to be the reserve currency of Decentralized Finance. ESD uses an algorithmic approach to maintaining price stability around a 1 USDC target. This approach relies on a tuned incentivization mechanism to reward actors who promote stability within the protocol. “
Empty Set Dollar Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Empty Set Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Empty Set Dollar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Empty Set Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Empty Set Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Empty Set Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.