Belt Finance (BELT) traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Belt Finance has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. One Belt Finance coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.70 or 0.00002334 BTC on popular exchanges. Belt Finance has a market cap of $6.73 million and $183,519.00 worth of Belt Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003311 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00001876 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $154.89 or 0.00513349 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.84 or 0.00035941 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54,230.33 or 1.79730354 BTC.
- Gateway Protocol (GWP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00008826 BTC.
- Wrapped TRON (WTRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000241 BTC.
Belt Finance Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Belt.fi is an AMM protocol designed to incorporate multi-strategy yield optimizing on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) with low fees/slippage that also provides aggregation through vault compounding, lending and yield generation for maximum returns. “
Belt Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Belt Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Belt Finance should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Belt Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Belt Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Belt Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.