Wacoal Holdings Corp. (OTCMKTS:WACLY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $74.00 and last traded at $74.00, with a volume of 21 shares. The stock had previously closed at $74.00.
The company’s 50-day moving average price is $76.02 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $87.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 1.30 and a current ratio of 2.11. The stock has a market cap of $923.52 million, a PE ratio of 18.09 and a beta of 0.40.
About Wacoal (OTCMKTS:WACLY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wacoal (WACLY)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Wacoal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wacoal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.