Shares of VietNam Holding Limited (LON:VNH – Get Rating) dropped 3.7% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as GBX 312 ($3.85) and last traded at GBX 313 ($3.86). Approximately 86,957 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 52% from the average daily volume of 57,129 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 325 ($4.01).
The company’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 336.89 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 332.90. The firm has a market cap of £92.14 million and a P/E ratio of 1.97.
VietNam Company Profile (LON:VNH)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for VietNam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VietNam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.