Shares of Singapore Telecommunications Limited (OTCMKTS:SGAPY – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $20.19 and last traded at $20.05, with a volume of 59972 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $19.70.
The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $19.36 and a 200-day moving average price of $18.59.
Singapore Telecommunications Company Profile (OTCMKTS:SGAPY)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Singapore Telecommunications (SGAPY)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Singapore Telecommunications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Singapore Telecommunications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.