Seneca Financial Corp. (OTCMKTS:SNNF – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 6% on Thursday . The company traded as low as $10.25 and last traded at $10.25. Approximately 494 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 25% from the average daily volume of 661 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.90.
The business’s 50-day moving average is $11.14 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.32.
About Seneca Financial (OTCMKTS:SNNF)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Seneca Financial (SNNF)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Seneca Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seneca Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.