Rise Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:RYES – Get Rating) fell 6.3% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $0.43 and last traded at $0.45. 10,296 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 26,348 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.49.
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.57 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.49.
Rise Gold Company Profile (OTCMKTS:RYES)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Rise Gold (RYES)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Rise Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rise Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.