NYSE GRP.U traded up $0.66 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $66.30. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 3,672 shares. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $75.19.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Granite Real Estate Inc. Staple (GRP.U)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Wolverine Worldwide Is Ready To Rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Granite Real Estate Inc. Staple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Granite Real Estate Inc. Staple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.