Shares of FRMO Co. (OTCMKTS:FRMO – Get Rating) were down 1.6% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $8.82 and last traded at $9.20. Approximately 12,659 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 156% from the average daily volume of 4,944 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.35.
The business’s fifty day moving average is $10.48 and its 200 day moving average is $11.12.
FRMO Company Profile (OTCMKTS:FRMO)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FRMO (FRMO)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for FRMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FRMO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.