Farmers and Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FMFG – Get Rating) dropped 0.5% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as low as $22.00 and last traded at $22.00. Approximately 400 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 1,750 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.12.
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $22.43 and its 200-day moving average is $23.34.
About Farmers and Merchants Bancshares (OTCMKTS:FMFG)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Farmers and Merchants Bancshares (FMFG)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers and Merchants Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers and Merchants Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.