Shares of Tudor Gold Corp. (CVE:TUD – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as C$1.59 and last traded at C$1.60, with a volume of 54946 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.65.
The stock has a market capitalization of C$320.28 million and a P/E ratio of -23.82. The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$1.90 and a 200 day moving average of C$2.01. The company has a quick ratio of 17.58, a current ratio of 17.77 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Tudor Gold Company Profile (CVE:TUD)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Tudor Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tudor Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.