Shares of Procaps Group, S.A. (NASDAQ:PROC – Get Rating) gapped down before the market opened on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $7.50, but opened at $6.92. Procaps Group shares last traded at $6.92, with a volume of 100 shares traded.
Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Procaps Group from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Tuesday, February 22nd.
The company has a quick ratio of 0.85, a current ratio of 1.13 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.12. The company has a 50 day moving average of $8.29.
About Procaps Group (NASDAQ:PROC)
Procaps Group, SA operates as an integrated healthcare and pharmaceutical company worldwide. The company formulates, manufactures, and markets branded prescription drugs in various therapeutic areas, including feminine care products, pain relief, skin care, digestive health, growth and development, cardiology, vision care, central nervous system, and respiratory.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Procaps Group (PROC)
- Carvana Insiders Buy Shares But Maybe You Shouldn’t
- Dutch Bros Gets Scalded By Inflation
- The S&P 500 Could Fall Another 28%
- Corning Stock is a Technology Value Play
- Anheuser-Busch InBev May Need One More Quarter to Confirm a Buy Signal
Receive News & Ratings for Procaps Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Procaps Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.