MIB Coin (MIB) traded 34.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. During the last week, MIB Coin has traded 58.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. MIB Coin has a total market cap of $164,743.70 and approximately $74.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MIB Coin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003511 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.42 or 0.00050668 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Carry (CRE) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Gamestarter (GAME) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- Witnet (WIT) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HalalChain (HLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000018 BTC.
MIB Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MIB (Mobile Integrated Blockchain) is a blockchain-based platform developed to allow users to mine through smartphones due to the lack of power generation in areas like Central Asia, Africa, South America, and Southeast Asia. The participants of the MIB ecosystem need to download the Mobile Smart Miner App (available on iOS and Android), connect to a wireless network and can start immediately using the Smart Miner to mine MIB coins. MIB also provides a wallet to store the MIB coins. “
MIB Coin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.