HempCoin (THC) traded 15.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 12th. One HempCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, HempCoin has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. HempCoin has a total market cap of $537,285.46 and approximately $340.00 worth of HempCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28,518.69 or 0.99985588 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00033183 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00001405 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00013086 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003496 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000830 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hempcoin is a Scrypt Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency for the hemp community. 7.14.2019 – THC's Migration to an asset chain of Komodo is LIVE. For ANY Support please join the Discord. “
HempCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HempCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HempCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HempCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HempCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HempCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.