Firo (FIRO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 12th. One Firo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.44 or 0.00005048 BTC on exchanges. Firo has a market capitalization of $19.01 million and $2.57 million worth of Firo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Firo has traded 50.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- AC Milan Fan Token (ACM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00009190 BTC.
- Tracer DAO (TCR) traded down 38.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- TecraCoin (ERC20) (TCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $18,696,144.09 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- TecraCoin (TCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- Ginga Finance (GIN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GINCOIN (Global Interest Rate) (GIN) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- GINcoin (GIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Firo Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “On the 30th of November, Zcoin rebranded to Firo, see all details here Firo is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency using the Lyra2 hashing algorithm. It is an implementation of the Zerocoin protocol (http://zerocoin.org) guaranteeing true financial anonymity using RSA-2048. Zero-Knowledge proofs allow one to show ownership of a Firo coin without having to reveal which coin one owns.Recently, the Zcoin protocol was found to have a typographic bug that cost the network roughly $400k. This bug, however, did not compromise the anonymity features of Zcoin. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Firo
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Firo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Firo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Firo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Firo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Firo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.