Energi (NRG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 12th. Energi has a total market capitalization of $33.11 million and approximately $451,726.00 worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Energi has traded 23.3% lower against the dollar. One Energi coin can currently be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00002203 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.72 or 0.00104205 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00022614 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $78.38 or 0.00274806 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00032978 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00005784 BTC.
Energi Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Energi (NRG) is a next-generation proof-of-stake (PoS) cryptocurrency that combines smart contracts, decentralized governance, and a self-funding treasury. Energi was founded by Tommy World Power, who imagined a better, sustainable cryptocurrency that had the potential for mass adoption. The project has since grown to more than 60 team members and 225,000 community members, all working together to create a cryptocurrency for the future. “
Energi Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.