Axe (AXE) traded 27.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on May 12th. One Axe coin can now be purchased for about $0.0141 or 0.00000050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Axe has traded 30.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Axe has a total market cap of $74,131.56 and $74.00 worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.27 or 0.00214163 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $6,132.94 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- xscoin (XSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0297 or 0.00000073 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners and its Facebook page is accessible here. Axe’s official website is axerunners.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Axe is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the x11 algorithm. Axe features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. “
Axe Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Axe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Axe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.