Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 47.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 10th. One Endor Protocol coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Endor Protocol has a total market cap of $499,336.26 and $506.00 worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Endor Protocol has traded down 26.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- The Sandbox (SAND) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00005493 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.59 or 0.00231775 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00008554 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00003733 BTC.
- BinaryX (BNX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $106.71 or 0.00340716 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SuperFarm (SUPER) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Kanga Exchange Token (KNG) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00011482 BTC.
- Crust (CRU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $42.40 or 0.00117874 BTC.
Endor Protocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Launched in 2015, EDC Blockchain is a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are merged into master nodes, which are a certain kind of fund in which users donate their coins, thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions, as well as ensuring network voting. The last EDC coin will be produced on January 1st, 2040. The EDC community exceeds 1 million users, while the cryptocurrency is used by people living in 57 countries throughout the world. EDC is actively developing in the Southeast Asia, Latin American and European markets. “
Buying and Selling Endor Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.