Blank Wallet (BLANK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 10th. During the last seven days, Blank Wallet has traded 39% higher against the dollar. Blank Wallet has a total market capitalization of $15.31 million and approximately $1.75 million worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blank Wallet coin can currently be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00001838 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003224 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00001660 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.96 or 0.00515797 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00036593 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62,181.83 or 2.00501987 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,323.20 or 0.07491034 BTC.
Blank Wallet Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Blank Wallet Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blank Wallet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blank Wallet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.