SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on May 10th. One SYNC Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0137 or 0.00000044 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SYNC Network has a market capitalization of $1.70 million and approximately $1,297.00 worth of SYNC Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SYNC Network has traded down 15.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $73.98 or 0.00237579 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00009264 BTC.
- Immutable X (IMX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00003973 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000620 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00015876 BTC.
- Boson Protocol (BOSON) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- Inverse Finance (INV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.54 or 0.00444906 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $409.51 or 0.00754320 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001018 BTC.
- Rainmaker Games (RAIN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000636 BTC.
About SYNC Network
According to CryptoCompare, “SYNC Network incentivizes liquidity providers with tradable high reward-generating NFTs called CryptoBonds for locking up their liquidity pool tokens. The SYNC Network is a two-contract project, composed of the SYNC (ERC-20) contract and the Crypto Bond ERC-721 contract. SYNC tokens have an undefined total supply with inflationary and deflationary attributes through the interactions with Crypto Bond creators. “
Buying and Selling SYNC Network
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SYNC Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SYNC Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SYNC Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SYNC Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SYNC Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.