stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded flat against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 10th. One stETH (Lido) coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, stETH (Lido) has traded flat against the dollar. stETH (Lido) has a market cap of $4.76 billion and approximately $163.27 million worth of stETH (Lido) was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded down 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003136 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00001653 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00002138 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $166.50 or 0.00522200 BTC.
- Wrapped LUNA Token (WLUNA) traded 44.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.23 or 0.00104214 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.97 or 0.00037547 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65,101.64 or 2.04180817 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
stETH (Lido) Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Lido is a liquid staking solution for Ethereum. Lido lets users earn staking rewards without maintaining staking infrastructure, using a selection of carefully vetted validators.”
Buying and Selling stETH (Lido)
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as stETH (Lido) directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade stETH (Lido) should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase stETH (Lido) using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for stETH (Lido) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for stETH (Lido) and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.