Non-Fungible Yearn (NFY) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 10th. One Non-Fungible Yearn coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.83 or 0.00005854 BTC on exchanges. Non-Fungible Yearn has a total market cap of $168,834.72 and $335.00 worth of Non-Fungible Yearn was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Non-Fungible Yearn has traded 12.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31,307.60 or 1.00035723 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003193 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002920 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.36 or 0.00106605 BTC.
Non-Fungible Yearn Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Non-Fungible Yearn is a DeFi platform that aims to utilize the full potential of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in the DeFi sector. The platform will allow users to stake their various cryptocurrency holdings in multiple different pools to earn a governance token – NFY. “
Non-Fungible Yearn Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Non-Fungible Yearn directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Non-Fungible Yearn should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Non-Fungible Yearn using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Non-Fungible Yearn Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Non-Fungible Yearn and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.