Gas (GAS) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 10th. During the last week, Gas has traded down 22.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Gas coin can now be bought for approximately $3.18 or 0.00010128 BTC on major exchanges. Gas has a market cap of $32.17 million and $7.65 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- JUMPN (JST) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.64 or 0.00181864 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001654 BTC.
- Wrapped Cardano (WADA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Enegra (EGX) (EGX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $185.01 or 0.00589978 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00037204 BTC.
- PLC Ultima (PLCU) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $63,225.99 or 2.01619226 BTC.
- Wrapped LUNA Token (WLUNA) traded 50.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.72 or 0.00094778 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,947.45 or 0.07417648 BTC.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.