ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 13.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 10th. One ChatCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. ChatCoin has a market cap of $372,551.35 and approximately $15,520.00 worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ChatCoin has traded down 38.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30,958.44 or 1.00027503 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00043563 BTC.
- Techpay Coin (TPC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00017293 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001181 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OpenChat is a blockchain-based payment platform. It allows users to trade (buy/sell), store and monitor their digital assets as well as to access the platform blockchain-based chat protocol named BIMP, which will provide users with the features to communicate between them in a tokenized ecosystem. The CHAT token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency. It is the platform native token that will allow users to exchange value, it can also be used to purchase available goods and services. “
ChatCoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChatCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChatCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.