Chainswap (ASAP) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 10th. One Chainswap coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0310 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Chainswap has a market cap of $619,548.89 and approximately $1,261.00 worth of Chainswap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Chainswap has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $31,440.03 or 0.99999763 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003180 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003178 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002978 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.25 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.75 or 0.00107352 BTC.
Chainswap Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainSwap is a cross-chain asset bridge & application hub for smart chains. ChainSwap allows projects to seamlessly bridge between ETH, BSC and HECO. In the future, ChainSwap will be integrating chains and provide full cross-chain solutions between BTC, DOT, SOL and more. “
Chainswap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chainswap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chainswap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.