Quant (QNT) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 5th. In the last seven days, Quant has traded 9.1% lower against the US dollar. Quant has a total market cap of $1.11 billion and $62.07 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Quant coin can now be bought for $92.17 or 0.00252866 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Vectorspace AI (VXV) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00004299 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $713.23 or 0.01956653 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00003834 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded down 39.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000136 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Quant Overledger is a blockchain operating system (OS) that aims to empower applications to function across multiple blockchains and facilitates the creation of internet scale multi-chain applications otherwise known as MApps. Overledger securely removes the barriers that prohibit communication across multiple blockchains, providing endless possibilities for your data and applications. QNT is an Ethereum-based token that powers the network. “
Buying and Selling Quant
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.